Top articles of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Delaying Start of Cancer Treatment Reduces Chance of Survival
Time to treatment initiation of cancer treatment increased between 2004 and 2013 from 21 days to 29 days, respectively.
4. How Can Pharmacists Enhance Error Reporting Systems?
Error reporting systems help to promote a culture of open communication in pharmacy.
3. NASP Supports CMS DIR Fee Proposal
The National Society of Specialty Pharmacy pushes for the creation of meaningful quality measures to improve direct and indirect remuneration fee reporting.
2. Oral Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Achieves Positive Results in Phase 3 Trial
Both 15-mg and 30-mg doses of upadacitinib achieved desired endpoints in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
1. A Novel Approach to Applying Value-Based Contracting to Specialty Pharmacy
Outcomes-based contracting may soon play a role in the service level agreements between a specialty pharmacy provider and a manufacturer.