Pfizer Introduces Three New Oncology Biosimilars Tops SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Veterinarians Concerned About Negative Impact of Proposed FDA Compounding Guidance
A proposed FDA guidance could significantly impact veterinary practices and their ability to compound medicines for animal patients, according to a national survey. Read more.
4. Multiple Sclerosis Drug Costs Nearly Tripled Over 7 Years
The release of generic versions of brand name drugs for patients with multiple sclerosis had little overall effect on the price increase. Read more.
3. Acid Reflux Drugs Linked to Concentration Problems in Breast Cancer Survivors
The study was the first to examine proton pump inhibitor use in breast cancer survivors. Read more.
2. Experimental Hemophilia Therapy May Cost Between $2 and $3 Million
Valoctocogene roxaparvovec (Valrox, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc) would be the first gene therapy in the United States for the most common form of hemophilia if approved by the FDA. Read more.
1. Pfizer Introduces Three New Oncology Biosimilars to US Market
Pfizer will become the first to launch 3 oncology monoclonal antibody biosimilar treatments to the US market. Read more.