New Therapy for Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Tops SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Using Big Data to Improve Metastatic Breast Cancer Research
Genomic data may improve the selection of more precise models for metastatic breast cancer research. Read more.
4. FDA Approves First Treatment for Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease
Officials with the FDA approved ruxolitinib (Jakafi, Incyte), the first treatment for patients 12 years and older with steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease. Read more.
3. FDA OKs Addition of Overall Survival Data in Gilteritinib Labeling for AML
Gilteritinib (Xospata, Astellas Pharma) is indicated for adults with relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia with an FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 mutation. Read more.
2. Top 5 Highly-Anticipated New Drugs Highlighted in Pipeline Report
As more novel therapies emerge from the pipeline and enter the market, it is crucial for pharmacists to monitor new drug approvals that could be lifechanging for their patients. Read more.
1. FDA OKs Lenalidomide, Rituximab Combo for Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Officials with the FDA today approved lenalidomide (Revlimid, Celgene) in combination with a rituximab product (R2) for the treatment of adult patients with previously-treated follicular lymphoma or marginal zone lymphoma. Read more.