FDA Approvals Highlight AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Lawsuit Alleges Walgreens Inflated Cost of Generic Drugs
Similar to a lawsuit filed against CVS Health, a new lawsuit alleges Walgreens participated in a scheme with pharmacy benefit managers to increase drug costs. Read more.
4. How Will Value-Based Contracts Influence the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Value-based care allows pharmaceutical manufacturers to focus on quality of quantity. Read more.
3. Opportunities and Challenges for Biosimilars in the United States
There remain significant issues for biosimilars to impact the drug market in the United States. Read more.
2. Besponsa Approved for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
FDA approves inotuzumab ozogamicin for relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor ALL. Read more.
1. FDA Approves Lynparza as Ovarian Cancer Maintenance Therapy
Olaparib tablets approved as maintenance therapy for patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian, or primary peritoneal cancer who responded to platinum-based chemotherapy. Read more.