Exhibit Space Sold Out for NACDS 2015 Total Store Expo
With one month until the 2015 NACDS Total Store Expo kicks off in Denver, Colorado, the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) announced that the Exhibit Hall is sold out.
Arlington, Va. — With one month until the 2015 NACDS Total Store Expo kicks off in Denver, Colorado, the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) announced that the Exhibit Hall is sold out. The NACDS Total Store Expo will take place August 22-25 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
“The one thing that matters most at the NACDS Total Store Expo is the strong engagement of retailers and suppliers, and that strong engagement is aligning again to create another exceptional opportunity for participants at the 2015 event,” said NACDS President and CEO Steven C. Anderson, IOM, CAE. “The industry’s enthusiasm and support for this event are greatly appreciated. The focus now is on fostering the preparation by each participant, to help create a successful and productive experience for retailers and exhibitors.
“Now in its third year, the NACDS Total Store has proven effective in bringing together retailers - across all departments and categories - with the right suppliers to develop business opportunities that extend long after the four-day show,” said Anderson.
While the exhibit space is sold out, online registration is still open for retail and supplier companies that may wish to send additional members of their team to the trade show. A wait list also is available for those still interested in exhibiting should space become available.
The programming and business opportunities at the NACDS Total Store Expo are uniquely tailored to the needs of attendees and their businesses, making it a show that is not-to-be-missed.
- The Insight Sessions offer presentations by experts on a variety of key issues and priorities including innovation, healthcare, business and logistics. To date, 21 Insight Sessions are scheduled during the NACDS Total Store Expo.
- Meet the Market can turn innovative exchanges into real-world opportunities. These 10-minute appointments arranged by NACDS enable participating exhibitors to present their company and products to retailers, resulting in thousands of meetings.
- Meet the Retailer is one of the most acclaimed components of the NACDS Total Store Expo. Suppliers have the opportunity to hear directly from retailers about how-to do business together.
- Vision 2026 will offer attendees a glimpse of “what comes next” in the industry through technology platforms, displays and interactive experiences.
- Compelling speakers, including distinguished television journalist and author, Tom Brokaw will share his experiences about reporting the news and bringing real-world stories into the homes of Americans for nearly five decades.
Attending this unique show requires advanced preparation. NACDS has developed state-of-the art online and mobile resources to help attendees hit the ground running. The NACDS Total Store Expowebsite, mobile app and NACDS-TV all offer tactical resources including video tutorials, checklists, online planning tools and other tools to maximize the trade show opportunities for every attendee.
“This year’s NACDS Total Store Expo will deliver on its commitment to provide attendees with innovative, cutting-edge programming and opportunities that focus on retailers’ and suppliers’ needs,” Anderson said. “We look forward to another incredible event.”
This release can also be found on the NACDS website.