Dr. Reddy's: Leading the Way
Leading the way.
Dr. Reddy’s is a vertically integrated global pharmaceutical company and is among the leaders in the supply of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) worldwide. It is the first non-Japanese Asian company listed on the NYSE (RDY). It currently has sales revenues of $2 billion. There are 8 API facilities globally, which are FDA-inspected, and 4 FDA-approved finished dosage facilities servicing the United States.
Through its 3 businesses—Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products—it offers a portfolio of products and services, including APIs, Custom Pharmaceutical Services (CPS), generics, differentiated formulations, and New Chemical Entities (NCEs). Dr. Reddy’s has 13 facilities, including API and finished dosage manufacturing.
At a glance:
- 50 prescription products are marketed under the Dr. Reddy’s label in 250+ dosing presentations
- 10 OTC products are marketed in 200+ store-brand packaging presentations (private label)
- Robust pipeline: 76 ANDAs are pending, of which 40 are Para IV certifications, with 15 tentative approvals and 10 FTFs
- 26 Rx products are ranked top 3 in market sharea
- Dr. Reddy’s ranks #10 in total generic prescription volume over the last yearb
- 14,500+ associates worldwide
With our continuing investments in product development, aggressive acquisitions, and advances in research, processes, and technologies, we’re meeting the demands of a changing market. We have the capabilities to help overcome market entry barriers, such as formulation, manufacturing, API, delivery method, and intellectual property. We are also uniquely positioned to support Rx-to-OTC switches.
Discover for yourself how our diverse line of generics, OTCs, and other affordable medicines can make the difference. Make Dr. Reddy’s your low-cost provider of quality pharmaceutical products.
aIMS Volumes, February 2012
bIMS data dispensed generic TRx MAT, March 2012
For more information, visit www.drreddys.com.