Daily OTC Pearl: Nikzon Hemorrhoidal
Nikzon Hemorrhoidal may temporarily relieve itching, burning, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Nikzon Hemorrhoidal
Indication: Nikzon Hemorrhoidal is used for the temporary relief of anorectal itching, burning, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids, anorectal disorders, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues, or piles.
- Ingredients: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5 mg in 1 g, pramoxine hydrochloride 10 mg in 1 g.
- For external use only
- Caution: Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Directions: Remove cap and lift foil safety seal from tube.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply externally to the affected area with a thin layer up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Storage: Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59-86°F).