OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Cortizone-10
Indication: Cortizone-10 is used to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as insect bites, poison oak/ivy, eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash, itching of the outer female genitals, and anal itching.
- Use Cortizone-10 on the skin only. Do not use on the face or underarms unless directed by a physician.
- Wash and dry hands before using. Clean and dry the affected area.
- If using the lotion or foam, shake well just before using.
- If using the spray, check the product package to see whether it needs to be shaken before each use.
- Apply a small amount of medication to the affected area and gently rub in, usually up to 4 times a day or as directed by a physician or the product package.
- Stinging, burning, irritation, dryness, or redness at the application site may occur. Acne, unusual hair growth, folliculitis, skin thinning/discoloration, or stretch marks may also occur.
Cortizone-10 Plus Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD
cortizone 10 image - Google Search