Camber and Hetero Support World AIDS Day
December 1 is observed as World AIDS Day.
Piscataway, NJ — December 1st is observed as “World AIDS Day” and on this day let us come together to express our solidarity for the victims and also to learn about this pandemic.
Camber’s Parent Company Hetero Drugs is a Leader in the Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Hetero is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of ARVs
- Supplier to 4.3 million HIV/AIDS patients globally
- 1 in every 3 HIV/AIDS patients globally is on Hetero’s ARV medicines translating into over 30% of users
- Hetero’s APIs are supplied to several finished dosage companies, accounting for an additional 7,000,000 patients
- Hetero partnered with the Clinton Foundation and supplied ARVs to underprivileged countries like Africa
- Hetero is dedicated not only with the survival of these patients but also to offer a superior quality of life
For more information on World Aids Day please visit: