Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Upadacitinib Monotherapy Shows Positive Results in Rheumatoid Arthritis Trial
Upadacitinib is currently being tested in phase 3 trials of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and Crohn’s disease, and is being investigated to treat ulcerative colitis, ankylosing spondylitis, atopic dermatitis and giant cell arteritis. Read more.
4. A Specialty Pharmacy Chronicle: The Driver, the Journey and Stops Along the Way
Specialty pharmacies play a vital role in the patient journey from diagnosis to treatment. Read more.
3. Oncologists Cite Challenges in Precision Medicine
Although precision medicine holds promise for advanced cancer care, many oncologists indicated challenges in the adoption of new, targeted therapies. Read more.
2. Baricitinib Gains FDA Approval for Moderate-to-Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Baricitinib is indicated as a monotherapy or in combination with methotrexate or other disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs for adults with moderately-to-severely active rheumatoid arthritis. Read more.
1. Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar Gets FDA Approval
Pegfilgrastim-jmdb is the first biosimilar to pegfilgrastim (Neulasta) approved by the FDA. Read more.