If you do not pursue your own dreams, someone else will get you to pursue his. Working for someone else makes him rich, not you. Isn’t it time to change that outcome?
You now have the opportunity to create your own dream pharmacy so that you can:
- Do what you are passionate about
- Call the shots
- Use your time and talents to make yourself rich, not the corporate moguls
The Right Way vs. The Wrong Way
The wrong way is not having a plan and not having a timetable to keep you on schedule. That can lead to disaster because you can wind up in the wrong location, with the wrong size store, and the wrong business model. It is an absolute prescription for disaster.
On the other hand, you can acquire a really outstanding model that incorporates the most successful money-making business strategies for independent pharmacies today, one that is supported by over 200 success stories. Some of them have become multi-millionaires, while others are on their way to achieving that status.
Here is what you need to do that can make a big difference, that too many other owners simply fail to realize:
- Choose the best location—analyses should include a demographic study done by a professional.
- Determine how much money you really need. Errors here sink over 80% of all new pharmacies. Identify the correct amount of money you need going forward to ensure success. Also, how to raise additional funds, if necessary.
- Identify the optimal size and create your ideal layout so that you can maximize results both short-term and long-term.
- Identify how to use color to your greatest advantage—lighting, too.
- Determine natural medicine product levels— and the best ones to stock.
- Complete your vision. Include everything it should have, such as your target audience, nature of staff, products offered, etc. This is your road map. It should give you clarity, help filter the distractions and help you to identify where you want to go.
- To put to use the very best online, offline, and no-cost marketing—get the services of someone who has 'been there and done that.'
The Pharmacy Sage can be reached at (518) 346-7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lester Nathan, MS
A powerhouse in the world of independent pharmacy, Lester offers free business resources for Pharmacy Owners on his website, ThePharmacySage.com. Offering insight, wisdom, and strategy, Lester is an esteemed voice in pharmacy business. Lester helps his clients increase patients and profits in spite of the 3rd party payment fiasco.