Top 5 FDA Approvals of Specialty Drugs in 2017
A look at the most read drug approval articles of 2017 covered by Specialty Pharmacy Times.
The FDA issued approval to a significant number of therapies in 2017, including a hefty number of specialty drugs.
Here were the most read FDA approval articles on Specialty Pharmacy Times® in 2017:
5. Orencia Receives FDA Approval for Psoriatic Arthritis
Abatacept (Orencia) receives approval for third autoimmune condition. Read more.
4. FDA Approves Generic Truvada
The drug is indicated as a combination treatment of HIV and for pre-exposure prophylaxis. Read more.
3. FDA Approves Injectable Drug for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Subcutaneous belimumab (Benlysta) is a human monoclonal antibody that treats active, autoantibody-positive systemic lupus erythematosus. Read more.
2. FDA Approves Oral Powder for Pediatric HIV Treatment
Powder formulation of HIV drug receives FDA approval. Read more.
1. Dupilumab FDA Approved for Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
Injection helps clear skin and manage itch severity caused by the disease. Read more.