A review of the most popular video interviews on Specialty Pharmacy Times.
In 2017, Specialty Pharmacy Times® interviewed numerous industry experts at conferences, including Asembia's 2017 Specialty Pharmacy Summit and the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting and Educational Conference, as well in our in-house studio.
Here’s a look at the most watched videos of 2017:
10. How Can Care Coordination Improve Care for Patients Taking Specialty Drugs?
Rina Shah, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy Operations and Specialty Pharmacy, Walgreens, talks about the importance of care coordination. Watch here.
9. Oral and Subcutaneous Methotrexate Use for RA
Cheryl Allen, BS Pharm, MBA, discusses the use of methotrexate for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and the advantages of use of subcutaneous methotrexate. Watch here.
8. Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Bring You #APharmacistIs
As a part of the continuing effort to increase awareness and celebrate the pharmacy profession, Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times are partnering to launch the #APharmacistIs campaign. Watch here.
7. What Unique Challenges Does AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Face?
Joel Wright, chief executive officer, Alliance Rx Walgreens Prime discusses challenges associated with combining specialty pharmacy operations. Watch here.
6. What Are the Benefits, Challenges of Operating a Specialty Pharmacy Linked to a Retail Giant?
Rina Shah, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy Operations and Specialty Pharmacy, Walgreens, discusses how operating a specialty pharmacy associated with a retail pharmacy can be beneficial. Watch here.
5. The Future of Atopic Dermatitis
Panelists Peter L. Salgo, MD; Cheryl Allen, BS Pharm, MBA; Jeffrey D. Dunn, Pharm D, MBA; Ed Pezalla, MD, MPH; and Jonathan Silverberg, MD, PhD, MPH, outline the future of atopic dermatitis and provide final thoughts on the management of the disease. Watch here.
4. How Specialty Pharmacies Can Gain Access to Limited Distribution Drugs
Cheryl Allen, vice president of Industry Relations at Diplomat, discusses how specialty pharmacies can best position themselves to access limited distribution drugs. Watch here.
3. Why is it Important for Specialty Pharmacists to be Incorporated into Care Teams?
Rina Shah, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy Operations and Specialty Pharmacy, Walgreens, explores the benefits of incorporating specialty pharmacists into care teams. Watch here.
2. Challenges Ahead for Independent Specialty Pharmacies
Cheryl Allen, vice president of Industry Relations at Diplomat, discusses the largest challenges currently facing independent specialty pharmacies. Watch here.
1. Atopic Dermatitis: Dupilumab and Increase in Patient Quality of Life
Patient, Elizabeth Acuna, describes some of the medications she has been on, and currently is taking, to treat her atopic dermatitis, and their effect on her quality of life. Watch here.