Students in Specialty Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top articles of the week on Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Ixekizumab Shows Promise Treating Psoriatic Arthritis
The IL-17 inhibitor reduced the number of tender and swollen joints in at least 20% of patients with PsA.
4. FDA Expands Indication of Ceritinib
Ceritinib (Zykadia) approved to treat anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
3. How Did the Cancer Landscape Change in 2016?
Immunotherapies have improved survival in cancer patients.
2. FDA Okays Once Daily HIV Drug
Isentress HD is a once daily treatment for HIV-1 that helps patients achieve viral suppression.
1. New Student Guide to Preparing for a Career in Specialty Pharmacy
A how-to guide for pharmacy school students interested in pursuing a career in specialty pharmacy.