Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Do Formulary Lists Reduce Patient Access to Prescription Drugs?
new report highlights the potential pitfalls of formulary exclusion lists used by pharmacy benefit managers. Read more.
4. Opinion: CMS 340B Reimbursement Cuts Cause Big Pharma Profits While Underserved Patients Lose
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services finalized a ruling that slashes reimbursement rates on drugs that qualify under the 340B program. Read more.
3. Women Feel Uniformed About Breast Cancer Treatment
Providing information about breast cancer surgery via an online tool may help patients feel more informed about their treatment options. Read more.
2. Amino Acid Common in Energy Drinks May Boost Potency of Multiple Sclerosis Drugs
Taurine may increase the remyelination effects of multiple sclerosis treatments.
1. Accreditation: The Specialty Pharmacy 'Report Card'
With new specialty pharmacies emerging and existing pharmacies evolving, accreditation has become more important.