Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Patient-Centered Care: The Case for Site Expansion to Include Health System Specialty Pharmacy
Health systems and manufacturers need to work together to obtain inclusion for health system specialty pharmacies so that patients can fill their prescriptions within a coordinated care ecosystem. Read more.
4. Trump Administration Seeks to Cut Drug Costs with Medicare Payment Overhaul
Under the proposed plan, Medicare payments for Part B drugs would be based on international prices. Read more.
3. Study Demonstrates High Stability of Hepatitis B Virus
Hepatitis B virus infectivity can remain stable for up to 9 months and demonstrate high resilience to antiseptics. Read more.
2. FDA OKs Sandoz's Biosimilar Adalimumab-adaz
Adalimumab-adaz (Hyrimoz), a biosimilar of Humira, is the third FDA-approved Sandoz biosimilar in the United States. Read more.
1. Keytruda Wins FDA Approval for Squamous NSCLC with Chemotherapy
This approval marks the first anti-PD-1 regimen for the first-line treatment of squamous non-small cell lung cancer regardless of tumor expression status. Read more.