New CAR-T Therapy Technique Tops SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Florida Pharmacy Association Report Outlines Concerns About PBM, MCO Manipulations
A new report from the Florida Pharmacy Association and American Pharmacy Cooperative, Inc, alleges that pharmacy benefit managers in the state are favoring their own affiliated pharmacies in the Florida Medicaid. Read more.
4. Positive Topline Results in Phase 3 Trial for Upadactinib for Psoriatic Arthritis
Upadactinib met the primary endpoint for patients with active psoriatic arthritis who had responded inadequately or were intolerant to 1 or more non-biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs. Read more.
3. Study: Colorectal Cancer Spread in High Percentage of Patients by Time of Screening
A study conducted by LSU Health found that by the time recommended screening for colorectal cancer begins, the disease has already spread in a high percentage of patients. Read more.
2. Altering Treatment Associated with Improved Outcomes in Uveal Melanoma Patients with Liver Metastasis
With emerging research from The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center-Jefferson Health, outcomes in patients with uveal melanoma that has metastasized were shown to significantly improve with changes in treatment. Read more.
1. New CAR-T Cell Therapy Can Be Switched On, Off
New technique addresses the tendency of most CAR-T therapies to provoke immune responses against healthy tissues in patients. Read more.