Top articles of the week on Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Real-World Data Shows Benefit of Multiple Sclerosis Drug
Fingolimod (Gilenya) reduced disease progression in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
4. New Cholesterol Drug Shows Superiority to Pravastatin in HIV Patients
Pitavastatin lowered LDL cholesterol levels in patients with HIV and dyslipidemia.
3. Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation More Important Than Ever
Specialty pharmacy is the fastest growing segment thanks to drug innovation that is driving health care costs.
2. Challenges for Value-Based Contracting in Specialty Pharmacy
The transition to value-based reimbursement is likely to shape the future of health care.
1. Manufacturer Channel Strategy for Specialty Drugs
Exclusive, limited, and open networks each have pros and cons that must be weighed heavily.