Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Protein Could Reverse Cell Damage from Cancer Treatment
Novel discovery could lead to targeted cancer therapies. Read more.
4. Smoking Highly Dangerous for HIV-Positive Patients
Approximately 10% of the HIV population will die from lung cancer. Read more.
3. How Rheumatoid Arthritis Affects Patients in the Workplace
Many patients with rheumatoid arthritis feel their employers do not understand their condition. Read more.
2. FDA Approves Lymphoma Gene Therapy
FDA says ‘yes’ to axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta), a gene therapy for lymphoma. Read more.
1. Importance of Breast Cancer Screening Highlighted on National Mammography Day
Early detection is crucial for breast cancer survival. Read more.