Impact of Exclusivity on Specialty Pharmacies Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Pharmacists Play a Crucial Role in Mitigating Medication Errors in Emergency Department
Medication histories taken by pharmacists and pharmacy technicians significantly reduced medication errors. Read more.
4. FDA Greenlights Bevacizumab for Recurrent Glioblastoma
Bevacizumab (Avastin) previously received provisional approval from the FDA. Read more.
3. Bacterial Enzyme Responsible for Crohn's Disease Development
Genetically engineering the gut microbiome may hold the key to treating Crohn’s disease. Read more.
2. What You Need to Know About the CVS-Aetna Merger
The CVS-Aetna acquisition could have several implications for pharmacies and patients. Read more.
1. Consequences of Exclusivity in the Independent Specialty Pharmacy Market
Independent pharmacies must stay on top of developing trends across the specialty pharmacy landscape. Read more.