Halloween Costumes for Every Pharmacy Professional
Which Halloween costumes are generating the most buzz this year?
What are you going to be for Halloween? Which costumes are your customers most interested in? These annual questions never have an easy answer. But this year, we did the work for you. We used Google’s Frightgeist to identify the top 10 trending costumes in the United States for inspiration, along with the cities in which these costumes have the highest search volume in case you want to stock any of items for these costumes on your shelves. Here’s what you should be based on your role in the pharmacy.
- Pennywise the Clown: We all know the terrifying clown from the Stephen King book and hit movie IT, but for the retail pharmacists out there, Halloween is a great chance to practice your sales techniques. "Hey kid, want a balloon?" Pennywise costume accessories are especially great to stock if you’re in Zanesville, OH; Presque Isle, ME; Twin Falls, ID; Great Falls, MT; and Harrisonburg, VA, where the search volume for the murderous clown costume ranks highest.
- Witch: The perfect costume for a hardworking pharmacist, mixing up potions behind the counter. Bonus points if you have a smoke machine and a cauldron. Witches are currently popular in Alpena, MI; Casper, WY; Terre Haute, IN; Jeneau, AK; and Binghamton, NY.
- Spider-Man: Are you busy swinging through the air and saving the day? Spider-Man is clearly the costume for pharmacy technicians. After all, with great power comes great responsibility. Spider-Man costumes are trending in Meridian, MS; Victoria, TX; Laredo, TX; Marquette, MI; and St. Joseph, MO.
- Dinosaur: Long-term care facility pharmacists, this one’s for you. You progress through the hallways, deliver medications, and you care for patients much longer than other pharmacist professionals. You’ll especially be a hit in St. Joseph, MO; Zanesville, OH; Helena, MT; Kirksville, MO; and Eureka, CA.
- Descendants: If you’re a pharmacist who works with children, and you are looking to win some points with tweens and teens, give this costume a try. Medical professionals may seem scary at first, but at the end of the day, you are out there saving lives. You’re guaranteed to be a hit in North Platte, NE; Kirksville, MO; Zanesville, OH; Victoria, TX; and Juneau, AK.
- Clown: Do you spend a lot of your day immunizing patients? Maybe you should be a clown. Just don’t forget to stock up on lollipops to hand out. Clowns are currently trending in St. Joseph, MO; Lima, OH; Fairbanks, AK; Lareda, TX; and Zanesville, OH.
- Fortnite: Perfect for clinical pharmacists, who constantly battle illness and infection in the halls of hospitals. Get your whole team in on the costume while you defend your patients. You’ll be especially popular in Presque Isle, ME; Zanesville, OH; Juneau, AK; Bangor, ME; and Kirksville, MO.
- Chucky: If you spend a lot of time thinking of preventive care solutions for your patients, then this one's for you. Kill off those viruses like the deadly doll from the movie Child's Play, and keep your patients healthy this Halloween, all while dressed as a sufficiently spooky reminder of the holiday.
- 1980s: A great costume option for your entire team to get in on the fun. Blast some Madonna, grab your leg warmers, and tease your hair sky high! The 1980s are making a comeback in Presque Isle, ME; Juneau, AK; Eureka, CA; Jackson, TN; and Marquette, MI.
- Unicorn: Hey community pharmacy owners, this is the costume for you. It takes some magical skills to run a pharmacy, and you’re as rare as they come. Unicorns are especially popular in Alpena, MI; Presque Isle, ME; Helena, MT; Utica, NY; and Twin Falls, ID.
- This Halloween, Discuss Potential Dangers of Costume Contacts
- Tips to Stay Healthy on Halloween
- Tech Retires from Pharmacy in a Prehistoric Way
- Kroger Pharmacist Dispenses "Monster Repellent" to Child