Top articles of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Lymphocyte Levels May Predict Mortality Rates
A common clinical indicator of inflammation and immune status may be used to predict mortality in patients, read more.
4. Antiretroviral Improves Outcomes in Infants
Researchers have found that initiating antiretroviral therapy (ART) immediately after birth provided measurable benefits for infants who had acquired HIV in Botswana, read more.
3. PrEP Use Associated with Lower Levels of HIV Anxiety
A new study has discovered that among eligible men who have sex with men (MSM), pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) use is associated with lower levels of HIV anxiety, read more.
2. Stress May Influence Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis
A study has found a modest link between the loss of a partner and that person developing psoriasis and atopic dermatitis in the first 3 months following the event, read more.
1. Cardiovascular Medications May Prevent Cardiotoxicity in Patients with Breast, Hematological Cancer
A meta-analysis is suggesting cardiotoxicity could be avoided in patients with breast or hematological cancer treated with common cardiovascular medications, read more.