Early and Sustained Efficacy on Enthesitis with Secukinumab Tops SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Zap Gene Crucial First Step in Cells Identifying HIV
Study seeks to determine how HIV avoids the zinc-finger antiviral protein and how it binds the RNA. Read more.
4. Navigating Drug Formularies in Pharmacy Benefit Management
There are some basic tips or tricks to getting the most out of your insurance plan and to maintain the care patients are accustomed to. Read more.
3. AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Named Limited Distribution Partner for Cystic Fibrosis Therapy, Other Specialty Drugs
Manufacturers have selected AllianceRx Walgreens as their limited distribution drug partner for drugs that treat conditions such as myelofibrosis, cystic fibrosis, and non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. Read more.
2. Pharmacists Can Play Important Role in Treating Skin Cancer
An effective treatment plan for squamous cell carcinoma best undertaken by a group of practitioners. Read more.
1. Secukinumab has Early and Sustained Efficacy on Enthesitis in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis
Secukinumab provided early and sustained resolution of enthesitis in patients with psoriatic arthritis based on post hoc analysis pooled data from the FUTURE trial. Read more.