Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Monitoring Drug Interactions in Aging Patients With HIV
How pharmacists can reduce polypharmacy and potentially inappropriate prescribing among the aging HIV population. Read more.
4. New Treatment Approach Could Lead to a Functional HIV Cure
A derivative of a natural compound could stop HIV replication and prevent a viral rebound. Read more.
3. Gene Therapy-Immunotherapy Combination Could Reverse Multiple Sclerosis
Combination therapy found to reverse multiple sclerosis in mice models. Read more.
2. Biosimilars Could Save $54 Billion Over the Next Decade
The emergence of biosimilars will reduce spending on biologics by 3% through 2027. Read more.
1. White Paper: DIR Fees Simply Explained
This paper examines the use and implications of direct and indirect remuneration (DIR) fees and potential strategies to overcome the challenges that accompany DIR fees. Read more.