Differentiating Your Pharmacy Through Marketing Is the Key to Success for Independents
If your current marketing doesn't produce immediate and measurable success, you need to rethink your strategies.
If your current marketing doesn’t produce immediate and measurable success, you need to rethink your strategies.
Marketing can make all the difference between success and failure. It’s the only element of your business that can produce significant results. Differentiating yourself in the marketplace is key, but it only works if you use the right marketing.
The more you differentiate your pharmacy through marketing, the more it stands out, and the more prospective customers will realize how valuable it can be to them. When you differentiate, you also gain more traction in the marketplace.
Marketing is warfare, and there are winners and losers. When you acquire new customers, you’re taking them away from another pharmacy. Powerful marketing today is a necessity. Just getting your name out there no longer does the job.
Here are just a few ways to differentiate your pharmacy through marketing and become more meaningful to your community:
- Consistently advertise in your local newspaper.
- Create seminars for consumers. Together with advertising, this helps develop you as the “obvious expert.”
- Disseminate reports on chronic diseases to patients.
- Have knowledgeable, well-trained staff members capable of informing and educating patients about various chronic diseases.
- Share your expertise. When you invite those in the neighborhood to partake of your body of knowledge, your customers will never leave you.
- Provide each patient considering one of your nutraceuticals with an iron-clad 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you differentiate yourself, you create a basis for becoming unique to your community, which puts you well on your way to creating an ideal pharmacy with all the business you can handle.
The Pharmacy Sage can be reached at (518) 346-7021 or Lester@ThePharmacySage.com