Daily OTC Pearl: Zarbee’s for Children's Cough
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Zarbee’s
Indication: Zarbee’s is indicated for children’s cough.
- Zarbee’s contains vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.
- Dosing is suggested 3 ml for children 2 to 12 months of age and 4 ml for children 1 to 3 years of age.
- Zarbee’s is safe and effective for infants 2 months of age and older.
- Zarbee’s comes in different flavors, such as berry and grape.
- Directions: Shake well before using with a suggested 2 servings in 24 hours.