Daily OTC Pearl: Sinex
Sinex helps to relieve sinus congestion and pressure.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Sinex
Indication: Sinex helps to relieve sinus congestion and pressure.
- Ingredients: Acesulfame potassium, aloe, benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, edetate disodium, fragrance, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium citrate, sorbitol.
- Directions: Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10-12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
- Consult a physician for use in children 2 to under 6 years of age. Do not use inchildren under 2 years of age.