Daily OTC Pearl: OTC Severe Sinus Medication
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: OTC Severe Sinus Medication
Indication: OTC severe sinus medications offer relief to sinus headaches, help to loosen phlegm, reduces sinus pressure and chest congestions, and temporarily reduces fever.
- Warning: This product contains acetaminophen, which can affect the liver. Do not take other products that have acetaminophen in them.
- Maximum acetaminophen consumption: 4000 mg per day.
- Directions: 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
- For children under 12, ask a physician.
- Adverse effects: Dizziness, nervousness, redness, and swelling.