OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: NeilMed
Indication: NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit is used to treat stuffy nose, post-nasal drip, dryness inside the nose and nasal passages, or nasal irritation caused by colds, flu, allergies, or pollutants.
- This product contains a purified gentle salt solution (also called saline). It does not contain any active drug or medicine.
- Do not take by mouth. Nasal products are for use only in the nose.
- Dosage forms: NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit is available in many different forms, such as a spray, gel, swab, or powder to be mixed with water and used as a nasal rinse.
- If you have inserted the spray bottle tip inside your nose, rinse the tip with hot water and dry with a clean tissue after use.
- Storage: Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Avoid getting NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit in your eyes.
- Avoid sharing nasal products with other people. Sharing a nasal spray container or applicator that is inserted into the nose can allow infections or disease to pass from one person to another.
- Manufacturer: NeilMed Pharmaceuticals