Daily OTC Pearl: Exederm
Exederm treats itching, inflammation, redness, and rash associated with eczema and dermatitis.
Indication: Exederm is a flare control cream used for eczema and dermatitis.
- Exederm contains 1% hydrocortisone anti-itch cream.
- Inactive Ingredients: Capric triglyceride, caprylic, caprylyl glycol, ceteareth-20, chamomile recutita flower extract, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, palmitic acid, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, and purified water.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a physician.
- Exederm can relieve itching, inflammation, redness, and rash.
- Ultra-sensitive formula for highly sensitive skin.
- Fast acting when applied correctly.