Daily OTC Pearl: Diurex Water Capsules
Diurex Water Capsules treat bloating, swelling, and other signs of water weight gain related to menstrual symptoms.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Diurex Water Capsules
Indication: Diurex Water Capsules is a diuretic (water pill).
- Diurex works by increasing urination.
- Diurex Water Capsules is used to treat bloating, swelling, feelings of fullness, and other signs of water weight gain related to menstrual symptoms.
- Diurex Water Capsules may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Caution: Before taking this medication speak with the health care provider, especially if history of kidney disease or heart conditions
- Direction: For best results, begin taking Diurex Water Capsules 5 or 6 days before you expect your menstrual period to start. Keep using the medicine until you get relief from symptoms, or until your period ends.
- Do not take more than 4 doses of pamabrom in a 24-hour period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day while you are taking Diurex Water Capsules.
- Manufacturer: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies