Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. FDA to Increase Regulation of Homeopathic Drugs
Homeopathic products may be subject to risk-based policies under proposed FDA rule. Read more.
4. Mortality Rate Affected by Marital Status Among Heart Disease Patients
Only 38.3% of non-Hispanic minorities with psoriasis visited a dermatologist. Read more.
3. FDA Seeks to Facilitate Greater Use of Generic Drugs
The FDA has published an update to its list of off-patent, off-exclusivity drugs without any approved generics. Read more.
2. Monthly Monoclonal Antibody Effective Treating Migraine Headaches
Galcanezumab shows efficacy, safety, and tolerability for the preventive treatment of migraines. Read more.
1. Boxed Warning Removed for Asthma-Related Deaths from Combination Inhaled Treatment
A combination of long-acting beta agonists and inhaled corticosteroids may not increase mortality risk for patients with asthma. Read more.