5 Key Sessions, Interviews at 2022 ATOPP Summit
Pharmacy Times will be covering the 2022 ATOPP Summit live in San Diego, CA.
Pharmacy Times will be covering the 2022 Advanced Topics for Oncology Pharmacy Professionals (ATOPP) Summit live in San Diego, California, from July 14 through 16, 2022.
This year’s program will be focused on providing a forum for experienced members of the oncology pharmacy community to collaborate and address some of the key therapeutic challenges facing professionals in the field, such as the presence of structural racism in health care, the great migration of hematology-oncology pharmacists from the field, and the need to address workforce diversity in cancer care.
Stay tuned on PharmacyTimes.com for exclusive session coverage and interviews with experts, including:
- A conversation between session presenters Zahra Mahmoudjafari, PharmD, BCOP, DPLA; Alison Gulbis, PharmD, BCOP; and Kamakshi Rao, PharmD, BCOP, FASHP, about their research assessing the underlying causes of the great migration of hematology-oncology pharmacists, as well as potential methods to help address the sources of these problems to keep high-achieving professionals in the field.
- Coverage of a session on July 16 that will provide an overview of the real-world impact of biosimilars on health care costs.
- A conversation with Andre Harvin, PharmD, MS, on methods of developing greater workforce diversity in cancer care and the potential impact of a greater level of diversity on patient care and outcomes.
- Coverage of a session on July 15 in which researchers will provide comparisons of front-line renal cell carcinoma regimens to help support decisions around the best treatment options for patients.
- A conversation with Zahra Mahmoudjafari, PharmD, BCOP, DPLA, on mental health and wellness tools for oncology pharmacy professionals and the ways that the pandemic has changed and supported discussions around these topics to a greater degree than ever before.
Stay tuned on PharmacyTimes.com and follow Pharmacy Times on social media for exclusive, live coverage and the latest updates from the 2022 ATOPP Summit.