340B Changes Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Ozanimod Reduces Annual Relapse Rate in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis
Ozanimod may slow multiple sclerosis progression more than first-line therapy. Read more.
4. Amazon Disrupts Industry After Obtaining Wholesale Pharmacy Licenses
Pharmacy wholesaler stocks dropped significantly due to concerns over retail giant Amazon entering the pharmacy space. Read more.
3. How Pharmacogenetics Influence Antiviral Therapy for HIV
Human genome sequence variations can have a significant impact on the efficacy of HIV antiviral therapy. Read more.
2. Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Launch #APharmacistIs Campaign
The #APharmacistIs campaign aims to increase awareness about the value of pharmacists. Read more.
1. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Finalizes 340B Changes
Changes to 340B reimbursement will drastically lower out-of-pocket costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Read more.