5. New Clinical Data Further Support Efficacy of Nusinersen in Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Pre-symptomatic infants with spinal muscular atrophy treated with nusinersen showed continuous improvement in achieving motor milestones. Read more.
4. Three-Drug Combination Improves Survival for Patients with Advanced Colorectal Cancer
Data from the BEACON CRC trial show encorafenib, binimetinib, and cetuximab significantly improved overall survival in patients with BRAF-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer. Read more.
3. BRCA1 Gene Leads to Better Understanding of Breast, Ovarian Cancer Development
In addition to a natural variation in genetic makeup, approximately 1 in 1000 people inherit a damaged or mutated copy of the BRCA1 gene from a parent. Read more.
2. Remote-Controlled Drug Delivery Implant Can Improve Chronic Disease Management
A Bluetooth-enabled, nanochannel drug delivery system administers controlled doses based on patients’ therapeutic needs. Read more.
1. Dolutegravir/Lamivudine for HIV Non-Inferior to 3-Drug Regimen
Individuals with HIV maintained similar rates of viral suppression after switching from a 3-drug regimen to the 2-drug regimen of dolutegravir plus lamivudine. Read more.