Vitamin C Supplementation Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. FDA Warns of Deaths Linked to Primary Biliary Cholangitis Drug
Obeticholic acid (Ocaliva) for primary biliary cholangitis has been tied to 30 severe liver damage cases. Read more.
4. Physical Activity May Influence Diet in Men
Sedentary behavior found to increase preference for high-fat diets and calorie consumption in rats. Read more.
3. Healthcare Costs, Not Quality Concerns Americans
High costs of prescription drugs outweigh the concern of quality of care received in some states. Read more.
2. Settlement Reached in Amgen-AbbVie Biosimilar Litigation
Agreement clears path to launch of Humira biosimilar. Read more.
1. What You Think You Know About Vitamin C and the Common Cold is Wrong
Taking massive doses of vitamin C to protect against viruses and diseases may actually have harmful effects. Read more.