Pharmacy Discount Card Concerns Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Victoza Found to Reduce Cardiovascular Risks Among Diabetes Patients
Liraglutide is an injectable prescription drug that may improve glucose in adults with type 2 diabetes. Read more.
4. More States Push Against Opioid Abuse
Bills introduced at the state level would increase provider accountability for controlled substances. Read more.
3. Prebiotics May Fight Childhood Obesity
Prebiotics seen to reduce weight gain among pediatric patients who were overweight or obese. Read more.
2. Are Hair Products Causing Breast Cancer?
A new study looks into a potential link between hair care and breast cancer incidence. Read more.
1. The Truth About Pharmacy Discount Cards
Customers may end up paying more for prescription drugs when they use certain pharmacy discount cards. Read more.