Medicare Policy Changes Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Coffee May Lower Heart Failure, Stroke Risk
Each cup of coffee may lower heart failure risk by 7%. Read more.
4. Behavioral Therapy Effective Alternative to Opioids for Chronic Pain
Nondrug approaches to pain management may help fight the opioid epidemic. Read more.
3. CMS Announces Medicare Premiums for 2018
Monthly premiums for Medicare Advantage are projected to decrease by 6% in 2018. Read more.
2. FDA Grants Flurry of Approvals Last Week
FDA approves 7 drugs and a device in less than a week. Read more.
1. CMS Takes on Drug Costs, Opioid Epidemic with New Policies
More local pharmacies may be able to participate in Medicare Part D under proposed changes. Read more.