Medicaid Work Requirements Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Osteoarthritis Treatment Should Align with Disease Subtypes
New research indicates there are distinct subgroups of osteoarthritis that can impact treatment. Read more.
4. How Does Changes to Medicare Part D Reimbursement Impact Adherence?
The federal government previously ruled that dual eligibles would need to use the Medicare part D program for prescriptions preferentially. Read more.
3. Gene May Lower Asthma Risk
The gasdermin B gene may increase cell death and inflammation in the airways associated with asthma. Read more.
2. Limited Exposure to Air Pollution Linked to Premature Death
Slight increases in fine particulate air pollution may increase mortality rates among elderly Americans. Read more.
1. New CMS Policy Allows States to Test Medicaid Work Requirements
States are now allowed to require able-bodied, working-age Medicaid beneficiaries to be employed or participate in community engagement activities. Read more.