Wednesday was World Pharmacist Day, and pharmacists all around the world celebrated the profession.
On Facebook we asked why you’re thankful to be a pharmacist, and you responded! Here are some of the best responses:
- Prisca C. said, "Keeping patients healthy is my number one goal asa pharmacist. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of my patients every day #ilovemyprofession"
- Jennifer C. said, "I'm thankful to be a pharmacist because I make a difference in people's lives every day. My primary goal is to help my patients stay healthy. ❤"
- Kathy D. said, "Couldn't ask for a better profession to take care of my patients! Giving back to my community! Happy Pharmacist Day! ❤"
- Danijela D. said, "Thankful because my childhood dream to be a pharmacist became true #apharmacistis"
- Nogoli M. said, "To have the knowledge and power to positively impact the lives of others and to be able to relieve human suffering is why I'm grateful ❤❤ #apharmacistis"
- Becca C. said, "I like helping people, especially veterans."
Here's what you had to say on Twitter:
- @pappi620 said, "It's World Pharmacist Day! Talk to your local pharmacist today on how to safely and effectively take your medications ❤ #LoveMyJob #WeCareAboutYou #WorldPharmacistDay2019 @Pharmacy_Times"
On Instagram we asked how you were celebrating:
- @pharmacistsguide said, "Working as a regulatory/compliance pharmacist - I love it!"
- @valerieeschbacher said, "I'll be talking to junior high kids about pharmacist."
- @rxnic said, "Working as a clinical peds cardio pharmacist. ❤"
- @ladyclairee_ said, "Creating a healthy life for the patients."
Thank you, pharmacists, for all you do!