Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Medicaid Work Requirements May Drop Enrollment
President Donald Trump recently approved a proposal that requires Medicaid enrollees to comply with a work requirement. Read more.
4. Otezla Elicits Improvements Among Biologic-Naive Patients with Ulcerative Colitis
A higher number of patients with ulcerative colitis treated with apremilast (Otezla) achieved clinical remission. Read more.
3. Amantadine Gains FDA Approval for Parkinson's Disease
Amantadine previously received FDA approval for antiviral and antiparkinsonian treatment. Read more.
2. Cost-Benefit Considerations for CAR T Cell Therapy
CAR T-cell therapies tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah) and axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta) have been scrutinized for their high costs. Read more.
1. National Health Spending to Increase Significantly Over the Next Decade
A report from the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services outlines projected health care spending between 2017 and 2026. Read more.