Electronic Health Record Use Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Many Americans Misusing Prescription Drugs
Blood tests show that Americans may deviate from prescription drug regimens. Read more.
4. Legislators Fight for Improvements in Rural Healthcare
Stabilizing the insurance marketplaces may benefit rural Americans. Read more.
3. Pediatric Patients with Asthma Overprescribed Antibiotics
Children with asthma twice as likely to receive antibiotics. Read more.
2. Neck-Cracking: Can It Increase Your Risk of Having a Stroke?
Vertebral artery dissection can lead to blood clots that cause strokes. Read more.
1. Majority of US Hospitals Use Electronic Health Records, E-Prescribing
Use of electronic health records allow pharmacists to increase medication safety and provide superior patient care. Read more.