Top news of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Patients with ADHD May Share Medication
Many patients with ADHD report peers seeking nonmedical prescription stimulant use. Read more.
4. Value-Based Contracts Becoming a Reality for Heart Disease Biologic
Payers may receive discounts for alirocumab (Praluent) if they agree to value-based contracts. Read more.
3. Keytruda Granted Priority Review in Cervical Cancer
Merck filed the supplemental biologics license application based on results from the phase II KEYNOTE-158 trial. Read more.
2. Gray Matter Degeneration Linked to Multiple Sclerosis Disability
A more detailed look at gray matter atrophy may hold clues to multiple sclerosis progression. Read more.
1. Low-dose, Triple Combination Drug Effectively Lowers Blood Pressure
Findings demonstrated that early use of a low-dose combination blood pressure drug is safe and more effective than current treatments. Read more.