OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Xlear Nasal Spray
Indication: Xlear Nasal Spray is an all-natural, non-addictive nasal spray that helps the body's natural cleaning process wash away bacteria, pollens, dander, molds, and other irritants that cause nasal congestion.
- Aloe vera and capsicum provides more immediate relief from nasal congestion and allergy symptoms, according to the manufacturer.
- Xlear treats sinus pressure and congestion caused by colds, flu, allergies, pollen, and post-nasal drip.
- The addition of xylitol makes the solution hypertonic, which reduces sinus tissue swelling without steroids. It also moisturizes and protects delicate sinus tissues.
- May improve the most severe cases of congestion and opens up the airway.
- Medication may cause a burning sensation, which is a natural result as the capsicum takes effect, according to the manufacturer. Xlear Max can be used whenever needed but is not intended for daily use.
- Ingredients includepurified water, xylitol, aloe vera, USP sodium chloride, grapefruit seed extract, capsicum oleoresin.
- Directions: The metered nasal pump provides a precise amount of spray in a fine mist.
Xlear MAX Saline Nasal Spray with Capsicum (FSA Eligible) - CVS Pharmacy
xlear image - Bing images