CVS Drug Pricing Lawsuit Dismissal Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Another Humira Biosimilar Gets FDA Approval
Cyltezo is the first biosimilar developed by Boehringer Ingelheim to be approved by the FDA. Read more.
4. Adherence to Diabetes Drug Lessens Healthcare Spending
Patients who were not adherent to oral diabetes drugs had 1.3 times higher medical costs. Read more.
3. FDA Approves Historic Treatment for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah) is a personalized genetically-modified autologous T cell immunotherapy designed to use a patient’s own T cells to target and kill leukemia. Read more.
2. FDA Continues to Monitor Keytruda Clinical Trial Hold
Clinical trial holds were placed on pembrolizumab to treat multiple myeloma following adverse event concerns. Read more.
1. CVS Price Gouging Lawsuit Dropped
A lawsuit that alleged CVS conspired with PBMs to increase costs was dropped on the grounds of incorrect information presented in the case. Read more.