Benefits of Value-Based Healthcare Highlights AJPB Week in Review
Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Legislators Push for National Diabetes Commission
The National Clinical Care Commission Act would better coordinate diabetes research. Read more.
4. DEA Whistleblower Says Congress, Distributors Fueled Opioid Epidemic
A new Washington Post/60 Minutes interview alleges distributors and legislators are responsible for the opioid epidemic. Read more.
3. FDA Approves Second Gene Therapy for Cancer
Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta) indicated for the treatment of adults with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Read more.
2. Top 5 Low-Value Services Driving Healthcare Spending
Unnecessary healthcare services cost the United States billions each year. Read more.
1. Value-Based Insurance Design Improves Adherence to Diabetes Drugs
Better medication adherence may not result in lower short-term medical costs for patients with diabetes. Read more.