15 Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Favorite Pharmacist
If you love a pharmacist, why not show them how much you care by getting them a creative, cool gift this Valentine’s Day?
Forget chocolates and roses this year. If you love a pharmacist, why not show them how much you care by getting them a creative, cool gift this Valentine’s Day? Here are 15 gift ideas for any budgets that will help you show some love and delight the pharmacist in your life:
1. Everyone loves to look good, especially pharmacists on a date. A necktie subscription from Beyond Ties will do wonders to help your favorite pharmacist add some flair to his boring white lab coat. Also, Beyond Ties is a company founded by a fellow pharmacist who offers a portion of profit to build a school in Ghana. Use the code
PTIMES to get a $10 tie for your Valentine's date.
2. If your pharmacist loves coffee on the go, he or she will surely enjoy this comical travel coffee mug.
4. Don’t let the pharmacist in your life suffer with bare office walls. Instead, purchase some funny (yet work-appropriate) wall art.
5. Even though the holidays might seem far away, you can help you favorite pharmacist keep the spirit alive with this holiday ornament. “Best pharmacist,” “Trust Me …” and wooden ornaments are also available.
6. Your pharmacist can add a bit of bling to that plain white lab coat with this stylish lapel pin.
7. Help your pharmacist keep small items from getting lost with this trinket box.
8. A pharmacist figurine makes a good addition to any desk or workspace.
9. If your pharmacist has a sense of humor, consider this “chill pill” magnet.
10. Help your pharmacist add an element of style to his or her networking with this pharmacy business card case.
11. Busy pharmacists need a good place to record their thoughts, making this mini notepad a perfect gift.
12. Trade a boring car dealership keychain for a personalized pharmacy version.
13. This clock/business card holder/pen holder is the perfect addition to any pharmacists’ workspace.
14. Your pharmacist can protect his or her phone in style with this personalized custom bamboo iPhone case.
15. If your pharmacist is a writer on the side, this spiral-bound journal will make the perfect gift.
These 15 options will be sure to woo any pharmacist and fit in with any Valentine’s Day budget. Regardless of which gift option you choose, your pharmacist is sure to appreciate your thoughtfulness—and may even show you some Valentine’s Day love in return!