A look at the most-read pharmacy benefit manager articles published on The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits in 2017.
5. Study: Engaged Employers More Satisfied with Their PBMs
Analysis shows that more engaged employers work diligently with their pharmacy benefit managers to assure alignment between services and total value. Read more.
4. Report: PBM Drove Costs Down in 2016
Increased generic drug utilization found to drive down savings. Read more.
3. PBM Reports High Hepatitis C Cure Rates With Harvoni Treatment
Prime Therapeutics reports more than 94% of patients who completed at last 8 weeks of treatment with Harvoni were cleared of HCV. Read more.
2. FDA to Enlist Help from Insurers, PBMs in Fight Against Opioid Epidemic
FDA plans multifaceted attack to reduce the burden of opioids on Americans. Read more.
1. CVS Launches New Performance-Based PBM Network
New network encourages medication adherence for chronic conditions. Read more.