Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. FDA Accepts Riluzole Oral Film New Drug Application for ALS
Riluzole oral film is a novel formulation of riluzole, which is an adjuvant therapy for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Read more.
4. Specialty Pharmacy Accreditations: The Big Three
Accreditation helps pharmaceutical manufacturers narrow the potential pharmacies it may include in a specialty network offering. Read more.
3. HIV Status May Increase Risk of Death Associated with Depression
Study shows the importance of screening and treatment for depression, especially among patients with HIV since there has been an increase in life expectancy due to antiretroviral therapy. Read more.
2. Study Examines HCV Retreatment Regimen in Patients with Previous Virologic Failure
Glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (G/P) plus sofosbuvir and ribavirin can potentially treat patients who experienced previous virologic failure following G/P therapy. Read more.
1. Specialty Pharmacy: How Effective Teamwork Enhances the Patient Journey
Each member of the specialty pharmacy care team is an essential component in influencing and ensuring positive outcomes of therapy. Read more.