Need for Improved Data Infrastructure Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top articles of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Eliminating HIV in the United States by 2025 is Within Reach
Investing in diagnostic resources, prevention, and treatment programs are vital to ending the HIV epidemic in the United States.
4. Biosimilar Demonstrates Non-Inferiority to Remicade
Study found no statistically significant differences when switching from biologic to biosimilar.
3. Pembrolizumab Granted Accelerated Approval to Treat Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Keytruda found to improve the overall response rate in pediatric and adult patients with cHL.
2. Leveraging Data Standardization in Specialty Pharmacy
A robust data reporting infrastructure would greatly benefit specialty pharmacy stakeholders.
1. How Will Value-Based Contracting Influence the Future of Specialty Pharmacy?
Pharma manufacturers in the future will reimburse payers on payments for ineffective therapies based on outcomes.